Deep clarifying-lightening Mask
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, cetostearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, mineral oil, glycerin, lactic acid, kaolin, Arnica montana (arnica), triethanolamine,stearic acid, Morus alba (mulberry), Arctostaphylosuvaursi(bearberry), Citrus medicalimonum (lemon), ceteareth-20, potassium cetyl phosphate, dimethicone, phenoxyethanolandcaprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide, glycolic acid, Anthemisnobilis(chamomile), tocopheryl acetate, azelaic acid, polysorbate-80, EDTA, BHT, fragrance, menthol, glycyrrhizaglabra (licorice) root.
MASK REPAIR exfoliates the dead layers of the skin for faster cell turnover. Lactic and glycolic acid reduce pigmentation, mainly useful for darker skinned patients with pigmented acne scars and melasma. Unifies and illuminates the complexion.
Promotes a fine skin texture.
USE: Apply a thin layer of mask repair on clean face. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Use twice weekly or as directed by a physician.
- A stinging reaction is normal. If too uncomfortable remove straight away.
- Do not use if you have a sensitive skin or eczema.
- For external use only
- Avoid eye area.
- Not to be used in children.
- Store in a dark cool place